Silent Air, Healthy Air
We often assume the air inside our homes is clean. If we can’t see or smell anything out of the ordinary, does that mean we’re in the clear for air that’s clean?
Did you know that indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outside air?
Exposure to pesky pollen, dust, pet hair, pet dander, allergens, dust mites, bacteria, and mold spores – created in the home, let in through open doors and windows or tracked in with shoes from outside -- can trigger difficulty breathing, asthma attacks or worse.
How do you get rid of these unwanted lung irritants?
There are 3 ways: (1) Remove the source of pollution, or control the emission of it (2) Ventilate – turn over air so pollutants can’t build up (3) Clean air by using air filter device.
Founded in Sweden, Blueair, Inc. produces Air Purifiers that help provide a healthy indoor air environment. Their Patented HEPASilent™ filter technology helps remove indoor airborne pollutants and enhance your respiratory health.
Blueair Air Purifiers offer:
• Patented HEPASilent™ filter technology – delivers Maximum airflow with MINIMUM NOISE
• One of highest CADR - Clean Air Delivery Rates - in the industry. Rating reflects how well a unit removes airborne pollutants like dust pollen or tobacco smoke from a room. Higher CADR = faster filtering of air.
• Traps up to 6x more dirt than filters in other air purifiers
• Ultra QUIET (Noise level 27-71 decibles)
• Low energy consumption from 10-70 watts on max speed
• Energy Star designation – in fact, exceeds Energy Star standards
• Award--winning Swedish design
• Easy to change filters, no tools required
• Easy to move around (units come with wheels or handles)
• Zero ozone emission
• High quality product and components – made of galvanized steel not less durable plastic.
If you are ready to clean up the air in your living space, please consider the following before buying an air filter: efficiency, amount of air handled by device, size of room and air flow between rooms.
Breather cleaner, fresher air to enhance your energy, alertness, health and well-being.
For more information, please visit: www.blueair.com
Home | Previous | Next